Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Journey!

Hello! 

Let's go back to the beginning of 2013. I purchased my first 3 day trial from a good friend and now part of my up-line, Karen! The next 3 days I felt so much better, and even lost 2 lbs! I decided to share the news with my mom about what I found! She decided to jump right in and buy a 30 day, which we shared. I ended up signing up as an Ambassador, after our 30 day supply was over. (As my mom, who has Multiple Sclerosis, found SO much relieve with this product!) I lost almost 15 lbs the first month and now have lost almost 30 and several pant sizes! This is amazing! I do not count calories, I do not drink chalky shakes, or eat cardboard meals. I drink one Plexus Slim berry drink a day and 2 Accelerator capsules. I recently added Plexus ProBio5, which is great for reducing sugar cravings and help with Candida! (I'll explain more about ProBio5 stay tuned!) My goal is to get rid of my sugar cravings forever!

Here is a picture of me before and after! I am no longer asked by random strangers "How far along am I !"


I didn't need to lose a whole lot, I realize that! I did need something to give me back my life! I was a lazy full-time college student with two elementary school children. I didn't have the energy to play with them, or the mindset to get off the couch! Now with Plexus, I can't wait for my children to get home! We do more as a family, and I feel 100% better! 

It's not about being skinny, in my option. It's about getting healthy and having a life that WE deserve! There is so much negativity in the world, we do not need that in our heads about ourselves!

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝☆
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸Plexus:)

Did I mention that this product is AMAZING!!! Yes it truly is! My success is a small stepping stone compared to others. Let's find out how big your Plexus journey can be!



Always Yours!
Scarlett

0 comments:

Post a Comment