Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013
Hey there!


I hope everyone is going well! I have been busy busy busy these last few days, the kids are getting ready for summer, and my little business is booming... I'm so excited! I can not tell you how great it feels. 

For 3 years now, my husband has been working as a Security Guard at the VA, so I can get my degree. He has been behind me 110%! Which I love him for! Now I can honestly say I have been bringing in the bacon as well! I'm a full-time mommy and student, with crazy schedules and demanding time frames. I can run my business in just a few successful hours a day, having family time and balancing my education! It's honestly a blessing! I want to take the time and thank all my customers and wonderful Ambassador on my team for making my dreams come true! Although I am still "young" in this game, I look forward to many successes! 

If you have been thinking about joining as an Ambassador, I would be honored to chat with you about this company! 10 ways to get paid is AMAZING, you can get healthy and get paid for it! I could go on and on about the products and benefits, as well as, the opportunity of the lifetime! What are you waiting for EMAIL ME, COMMENT, or whatever you would like to do to get a hold of me! DO IT NOW! You won't be disappointed! 

Yours Truly, 
Scarlett

0 comments:

Post a Comment